Matching Duo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Had a commission for a matching pair of black pens with brass bands. These really came out nice!

20170228_102927.jpg 20170302_105128.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Sorry for the rotated pics...they're the correct way on my computer but they keep uploading sideways. Not sure why...

As expected your pens are awesome.

Try and retake the pictures with the camera rotated 90 degrees. IE: Landscape to portrait or visa vera. Post it and in preview see if they come out correct. If they do that's the way you have to take them to keep them from flopping over. I found that out with my iPhone but of course I've forgotten which way that is now so will need to take some more test pics to jog my memory.

Charlie_W

Jonathon, I am in total agreement with all the accolades! Fantastic Pens!

On the pics, I have found that if I edit/crop my pics and save/click done, they will upload correctly. Don't know if that will work in your case or not.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow Jon, those are pretty special. Very nice indeed.:biggrin:

Is that just a reflection on the cap ends or is there something white there?
Looks like a Mont Blanc logo..:biggrin:

Brooks803

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Wow Jon, those are pretty special. Very nice indeed.:biggrin:

Is that just a reflection on the cap ends or is there something white there?
Looks like a Mont Blanc logo..:biggrin:

Thanks Steven!

LOL...you're not the first to ask about that. It's just a reflection, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got a letter about it!

Brooks803

Sorry for the rotated pics...they're the correct way on my computer but they keep uploading sideways. Not sure why...

As expected your pens are awesome.

Try and retake the pictures with the camera rotated 90 degrees. IE: Landscape to portrait or visa vera. Post it and in preview see if they come out correct. If they do that's the way you have to take them to keep them from flopping over. I found that out with my iPhone but of course I've forgotten which way that is now so will need to take some more test pics to jog my memory.

I finally got it to work on my other post. I didn't retake the pics, but instead had to do a slight crop edit and rotate the image 90 degrees. Then it would upload the correct way. It was like it was opposite day for everything image related, lol.

What kind if kits/pens are those? Very classy and very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Bob they are kitless/custom made pens. Basically built from scratch. The closest kit would be a Churchill.

What Pete said! It was loosely modeled after the Sailor King of Pen in relation to the band placement.

Top Bottom