Masons pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from aggromere

aggromere

I'm not a mason, but made 5 pens for a group a few weeks ago with some special masons cigar labels they had. They asked me if i would make them a pen with the masons logo on it as a gift to use at a fund raising auction event they were having. It was last nite.

They hold it at one of the local cigar stores that stock my pens. I agreed to make the pen, if after they auction, they would announce that I would make them for anyone that wanted one and donate $10 of each pen sold to their charity. When I left, they were still going strong, but had sold an additional 4 or 5 pens.

If any of you are masons, or know a group, it might be a way to sell some pens. Since it was at one of my merchants location, each of us gave up $5.00, but he still gets his consignment share less the $5.00. That way he took all the orders and handled all the money. They all like him and seemed to be pleased to give him the business.

They loved the pen. It is white holly lower with a decal of the compass and square and a blue dyed maple upper.

Attachments

• IMG_0419-crop resized.jpg
    IMG_0419-crop resized.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0421-crop resized.jpg
    IMG_0421-crop resized.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 303
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Peter, That is a beautiful pen ! Very creative! I'm sure whomever gets one will treasure it. Congratulations!

ctubbs

That is a very special pen that will be treasured for years to come. I especially like your card attached to the clip describing the pen for sale. very neat. I am not a Mason, but I know one.
Charles

Jgrden

I'm not a mason, but made 5 pens for a group a few weeks ago with some special masons cigar labels they had. They asked me if i would make them a pen with the masons logo on it as a gift to use at a fund raising auction event they were having. It was last nite.

They hold it at one of the local cigar stores that stock my pens. I agreed to make the pen, if after they auction, they would announce that I would make them for anyone that wanted one and donate $10 of each pen sold to their charity. When I left, they were still going strong, but had sold an additional 4 or 5 pens.

If any of you are masons, or know a group, it might be a way to sell some pens. Since it was at one of my merchants location, each of us gave up $5.00, but he still gets his consignment share less the $5.00. That way he took all the orders and handled all the money. They all like him and seemed to be pleased to give him the business.

They loved the pen. It is white holly lower with a decal of the compass and square and a blue dyed maple upper.
Excellent choice and taste in colors.

Drstrangefart

That kinda validates what I wanna do with deer antler in an odd way. It's a drop dead beautiful pen, and I hope it auctioned off for quite a bit. I was wondering how to pull off different colors on the halves of a slimline.

Top Bottom