Married off my daughter!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

Twas a great weekend! My oldest daughter was married off and we had a beautiful reception with lots of friends and family. She requested a pen for the guest book. Something simple, yet elegant, not over the top, something the ladies could easily write with. Any opinions if I hit the mark with this one?

It's just a simple pour of Alumilite Clear with a touch of white Alumidust, a pinch of white pearl Pearl-Ex along with tubes that were painted white. To avoid the hassle of drilling, I just poured it in a Jr. Gentlemen "tube-on" mold from Fred Wissen. The kit is a Jr. Gentleman II from CSUSA. She was happy with it, and that's what counts.

Attachments

• DSC_2533.jpg
    DSC_2533.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC_2535.jpg
    DSC_2535.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_2536.jpg
    DSC_2536.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

The pen seems just right. Very elegant. I think you nailed it

I hope your daughter has a long and happy marriage and all her dreams come true

gimpy

Twas a great weekend! My oldest daughter was married off and we had a beautiful reception with lots of friends and family. She requested a pen for the guest book. Something simple, yet elegant, not over the top, something the ladies could easily write with. Any opinions if I hit the mark with this one?

It's just a simple pour of Alumilite Clear with a touch of white Alumidust, a pinch of white pearl Pearl-Ex along with tubes that were painted white. To avoid the hassle of drilling, I just poured it in a Jr. Gentlemen "tube-on" mold from Fred Wissen. The kit is a Jr. Gentleman II from CSUSA. She was happy with it, and that's what counts.

You didn't marry off your off your daughter, you gained a Son-in-law

MarkD

I think you nailed it with that pen, and if your daughter was happy, that's all that matters.

Top Bottom