From the Marquis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is one i made a while back for my good friend Doc(Wizard) I didnt get to take pics of it when i made it for him, but he came and visited me this weekend so i had a chance to snap a few shots of it. Im really happy with this one. It has my signature" Halos " but as Bob Ross would say, " That was just a happy little accident". This is also the best front section i have made. Nice and sexy:wink::biggrin: Its Neon acrylic with a #6 Meisternib. And i know the Finial is to tall:rolleyes::tongue: But i like it and so does Doc:tongue:

All Comment Welcome

Thank For Looking

Justin
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0592.jpg
    DSC_0592.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 631
  • DSC_0594.jpg
    DSC_0594.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 609
  • DSC_0595.jpg
    DSC_0595.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 620
  • DSC_0596.jpg
    DSC_0596.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 616
  • DSC_0597.jpg
    DSC_0597.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0598.jpg
    DSC_0598.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 617
  • DSC_0599.jpg
    DSC_0599.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 611
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

I actually like the long finial, it makes it "different"! :)

Very cool pen .... makes me want to get going on experimenting with kitless pens. :cool:

Timebandit

i agreee on the front section.. i new it looked different(and better)

Thanks James! It just hugs your fingers right in there.

That's very, very nice. Front section is perfect and the longer finial works nicely. I'm quite envious of your work.

Thanks Chris!! I'm envious of your Urushi work!! I would love to learn how to to it and have read everyone of your threads on it. You will be hearing from me!:wink::biggrin:

Man, you guys just keep setting the bar higher and higher and higher. Super nice!
Thanks Earl!! I'm trying to get the bar off the ground so I'm not doing the Limbo anymore!!:biggrin:

EarlD[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

burgerman

Another beauty Justin! That finial does look great. Nice and curvy. Looks comfortable to hold. Nice job!

Dan_F

Sweet! Harkens back to the old Wahl-Eversharp flat tops and Equipoised, with the low mounted clip. Love the look.

Dan

Last edited:

wizard

Thank You!!

Justin, The pictures turned out beautiful!! Again, thanks so much for the pen! It's just plain cool in carrying around something in your pocket whose front end is nice, sexy, curvaceous, and that hugs your fingers.:eek::wink::biggrin:. Regards, Doc

Last edited:

wizard

Very well done Justin! If Doc ever returns it, I will gladly accept it! LOL

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Seamus, LOL... The chances that I'm likely to return it are about as likely as the chances seeing icicles in hell..o..oops .:eek::wink:. Doc:)

drgoretex

Beautiful pen there! I don't think the finial is too tall, though it is obviously a matter of personal taste. Lots of big name pens out there with a similar profile.

Is that a triple start cap to body thread?

Ken

Timebandit

Sweet! Harkens back to the old Wahl-Eversharp flat tops and Equipoised, with the low mounted clip. Love the look.
Dan

Thanks. Thats kind of what i was going for with this style., is the older style pens with the taller finials.

Justin, The pictures turned out beautiful!! Again, thanks so much for the pen! It's just plain cool in carrying around something in your pocket whose front end is nice, sexy, curvaceous, and that hugs your fingers.:eek::wink::biggrin:. Regards, Doc

Yep!!! Nice and sexy!!:redface::biggrin:

Very well done Justin! If Doc ever returns it, I will gladly accept it! LOL

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Yeah good luck with that.:biggrin: This was to replace another he had broke, so i think he will hold onto this one.

Beautiful pen there! I don't think the finial is too tall, though it is obviously a matter of personal taste. Lots of big name pens out there with a similar profile.

Is that a triple start cap to body thread?

Ken

Thanks Ken. Was shooting for the "Old School" look with the finial.:biggrin:

Its the 12mm triple start threads. I have also been working with the new 14mm triple start.

Top Bottom