Marla's Magic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Turned and finished it this A.M. It's a beautiful exotic feather blank made by Marla on a 22K Gold/ Rhodium Majestic Squire. Had fun working on it. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Marla's Magic.jpg
    Marla's Magic.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Marla's Magic_1.jpg
    Marla's Magic_1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 247
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Doc, I have always been a fan of your black backgrounds, but the blank seems to fade into the background up by the finial and clip. It still looks good and classy on the black, I just wonder how much it would pop on a lighter color background. I am really surprised at how nice the gold accents look with this blank, I would have never thought of using it and you showed me something today. Well done.

wizard

Doc, I have always been a fan of your black backgrounds, but the blank seems to fade into the background up by the finial and clip. It still looks good and classy on the black, I just wonder how much it would pop on a lighter color background. I am really surprised at how nice the gold accents look with this blank, I would have never thought of using it and you showed me something today. Well done.

Thank you. I tried on the white background and couldn't decide. What do you think? Doc

Attachments

• Marla's Majic_3.jpg
    Marla's Majic_3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Marla's Majic_2.jpg
    Marla's Majic_2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 141

IPD_Mr

Doc - I just took the photo above and played with it in PS-3. I have to agree with you on the black. The white or off white washes it out and if you play with the exposier it washes out the metal of the pen. Yes you loose some in the black but I think you loose even more on the white. Thanks for showing these to me and others as well.

Top Bottom