Marksman by Marksman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from marksman

marksman

Still working on photography...pen making...marriage...everything for that matter, but here you go.

Marksman Rollerball with Black Acrylic on Brushed SS

Marksman Rollerball with Pink Swirl (by Brooks) on Polished SS...for my beautiful wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

That's a pretty versatile look. A lot of more expensive kits posted here don't do well with differences between blanks that extreme. Love both, well done all around.

76winger

Great looking pens!

Keep at it on the photos and you'll be up to par with some of the others taking great photos on this site before you know it.

wizard

Beautiful set of pens!! Amazing how those components go well with such diverse blanks! I'm sure your wife will love hers. Regards, Doc

marksman

Both are great Mark. You did an awesome job reverse painting that pink blank. One of the best I've seen of those. Congrats!

Thanks man! That's one thing a blurry picture will do for you :biggrin: No, it actually did turn out good but I would be interested in hearing opinions on what I did. I used a two part 5 minute epoxy and white tint to glue the tubes in. Gotta be quick though. Anyone done this before? As long as the tube is not too tight in the blank there will be enough colored epoxy left to cover the brass.

Thanks to the rest of you for the encouraging comments...and for lookin'.

Top Bottom