Marksman Eagle in Blue Wave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Deadhead

Deadhead

This is an postable Eagle roller ball with brushed finish in Blue Wave from Exotic Blanks (the First yippee freebee I received from Dawn and Ed.)

I have to give Mark at Marksman a big shout out. Back in May I ordered a Nighthawk not realizing that it's non-postable. When I contacted Mark, he said he was working on a postable version. Over the following months, I texted him every couple of weeks to find out how it was coming along; the answer was "still working on it". I finally ask if I could just send it back and have him send me the postable Eagle.

Mark replied, "fair enough but I would rather handle it this way. I'll send you a postable Eagle and you keep the Nighthawk. When the postable cap is complete I will send you the very first one off the machine. I apologize for it taking this long and would like to offer you a free kit for you hanging in there with me.

I think this is excellent customer relations and look forward to the postable cap for the Nighthawk; which I think I will use to try my first segmented pen with.

I also want to thank Ed Brown to taking the pictures for me.

Attachments

• small_017.jpg
    small_017.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 299
  • small_004.jpg
    small_004.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 233
  • small_019.jpg
    small_019.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 186
Top Bottom