Marksman done in copper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Jjartwood

So I'm still a group of pens behind from the last show (43 pens out the tent) best show I've had in quite a while (all the steampunks went) so I've been combat turning and although I like making pens I don't like "having" to make pens.
Took a break and did some playing around and this is what happen,I say happen because it was a "what if I ? " kind of project and I was trying to do something different.
C&C appreciated
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1625.jpg
    IMG_1625.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 288
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Really like the textured look you got on the copper. I can't tell from the picture whether it's a hammer effect or a patina effect, but it looks great.

Congratulations on the successful show. Sounds like you might need to raise prices for the next show. You might sell fewer pens but end up with more money. Or if you sell the same amount or more, you'll have more money to ease the pain of the subsequent combat turning death march.

Ed

Last edited:

Jjartwood

Really like the textured look you got on the copper. I can't tell from the picture whether it's a hammer effect or a patina effect, but it looks great.

Congratulations on the successful show. Sounds like you might need to raise prices for the next show. You might sell fewer pens but end up with more money. Or if you sell the same amount or more, you'll have more money to ease the pain of the subsequent combat turning death march.

Ed
Basically it's crumpled up torched rolled out polished and put on the tube

Top Bottom