Marblewood with Ebony trim and CB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kevin Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Glover

Well this is the latest effort. I've been trying to get better photography, its gotten better but always room for improvemet. Comments and critique always welcome. Thanks, Kevin

200562704248_Ebony%20and%20Marblewood.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice combo and execution. Great looking piece of wood. You may have given the end bands a protruding shape and more shine to compliment the C.B. a bit more.
On the photography, try holding a sheet of white paper over the pen, but out of the viewing area, this will give the gold a brighter glow and silver a whiter shine.

tipusnr

I like the pen as well but agree that the end bands and the centerband are a mismatch due to the finish used (more than anything else). It's the difference in shine that makes you notice the difference in shape (IMHO).

Again, overall, a nice pen!!

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Sweet looking pen!
I vave on occasion had to use"oops" bands.
I can tell by the appearance of the contrasting bands that they were put in by design rather than by necessity.
As far as the finish goes there appears to be a slight difference in the lower accent where the finish is concerned.
That may be the picture/lighting. Ebony can be problematic in finishing.
Whos' kit is it?

Kevin Glover

Thanks for the comments/critiques...i'm always looking to learn from the expertise in this group...
Eagle- It is a combo of a PSI SL kit with a Comfort Clip....mixed and matched with what I had. I did do the ebony by design...as for the finish I'm not sure if thats the photo or not I have to look at the pen...It could be the finish.
Justin- The wood is marblewood with ebony bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom