MAPG Inspiration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jasontg99

jasontg99

It has been a while since I have made a pen, let alone post in SOYP. I went to MAPG Saturday and found myself wanting to turn again. I am sure you all can figure out who made the blank. I think I have found my new favorite kit, NightHawk by Marksman. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 394
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Jasontg99........hmmm........the name sounds familiar. Oh now its coming back to me. I seem to remember this post from you.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/couple-mesas-103036/#post1459152

So do you want to be the kettle or the pot?:biggrin::tongue:

Kidding aside, the pen looks great and its great to see you posting some pens again.

Haha. Thanks Derek. I did feel good to turn again. Life has just got in the way lately. I really need to get up to speed on photography.

edicehouse

Looks great Jason! I've gotta turn on of my new nighthawk kits now. That blank does look vaguely familiar :wink:. Glad to see you turning!

Can't imagine why Jonathon. I love the way the blank turned out. :wink:

Was that when you were sitting next to me, reaching into a bag looking over your shoulder, sliding something into another bag, and said snitches get stitches????

Brooks803

Looks great Jason! I've gotta turn on of my new nighthawk kits now. That blank does look vaguely familiar :wink:. Glad to see you turning!

Can't imagine why Jonathon. I love the way the blank turned out. :wink:

Was that when you were sitting next to me, reaching into a bag looking over your shoulder, sliding something into another bag, and said snitches get stitches????

:devil::knife::beat-up::crying: = :doctor::ghost::angel: :tongue::biggrin: Something like that :biggrin::tongue:

jasontg99

[/quote]Was that when you were sitting next to me, reaching into a bag looking over your shoulder, sliding something into another bag, and said snitches get stitches????[/quote]

Haha. That is how I remember it too.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You CAN make a pen :biggrin: First I've seen of these kits finished. Brooks makes some nice blanks (assuming this IS a Brooks blank) Only one photo? Did you run out of film? :biggrin: Nice looking pen Jason. Glad you haven't given up completely.

jasontg99

You CAN make a pen :biggrin: First I've seen of these kits finished. Brooks makes some nice blanks (assuming this IS a Brooks blank) Only one photo? Did you run out of film? :biggrin: Nice looking pen Jason. Glad you haven't given up completely.

Hey Chuck, it was late and I was tired. I will try to get the photo tent set up and start playing. And yes, it is a Brooks blank.

Top Bottom