Manu Propria Pens - SIMPLICITUS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from manupropria

manupropria

Manu Propria Pens has added a new pen concept to its collection, the SIMPLICITUS, only eye-dropper available in limited urushi lacquer types three colors marble lacquer (Dairiseki) and black stone lacquer (Kuro-Ishime-ji).
The Simplicitus is an entry-level concept and comes with a high quality JOWO stainless steel nib and stainless steel clip.

Best,

Martin

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 147
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 157
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1080Wayne

Really like both the style and the name . By `entry level concept` are you thinking in terms of it being someones first fountain pen , or as an entry price point for your other pens , or both ?

manupropria

Thank you for your comments.

Entry-level for first urushi pen I would say. I have not finished the calculation yet but prices will be between CHF/USD 500.- and 600.-

A few thoughts on the pen market future:
We who wants to make a living from pen making are facing serious difficulties for the future that we have to reflect on and find a solution for.

If we want to build up a brand we traditionally need the classic retail.
But online business grows annualy 1% to 2% while classic retail looses 1% to 2%.

This trend goes on for years now and means, that classic retail has lost 15% to 20% market in the last 10 years.

We can see many shop close down and only small specialized vintage shops and large stores on top locations will survive. The big brands build their own flagship stores in the best locations and compete with the retailers which they used to rely on.

I am running a watch company and the same happens in the watch industry.
There is an online platform for watches called Chrono24. There reseller and brands can offeer their products to online customers. Last year they made a turnover of CHF/USD 4.8 billion around 5% of the global retail value.

For Maanu Propria Peens I have to findd a way not to damage relations with the retail but parallely to go new ways to interact with endconsumers directly.

What is your opinion?

Top Bottom