Mango Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another wood from Chris (kalai) Mango on a Sierra from Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods . Sanded to 600 two coats thin CA , six coats Medium CA , MM to 12000 . Tripoli , WD & Two coats Renwax . Still having photo issues ! Please tell me if you find areas of improvement on this one ! Thanks for your time ! [8D]

2008476932_IMG_0068.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Chuck that's just a great looking pen! I really need to get a little closer to Chris. He's got so much great stuff!

As for the picture, your white-balance is completely kaput. I'm assuming that's not a mauve-colored background there, but white. Lemme see what I can do and I'll let you know the changes I had to make, software-wise. :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Karl ! The camera is on auto white balance & when I edit with my zoom browser software , it won't save the changes . Even used irfanviewer , and still won't save changes . I should post in photo forum , but they might be getting tired of trying to teach an old dog new tricks . [:eek:)] It looks much better now that you fixed it . Don't know what I can do ! [8D]

karlkuehn

Banned
Get yourself an older copy of Paint Shop Pro (versions 5 through 7) somewhere, and I can teach you all the tricks in there. It's a great alternative to paying through the nose for Photoshop. :)

jhs494

Very nice! The pen really shows off the grain in the wood. Really nice looking blank and the kit choice works very well.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
It sure is soft ! I almost ruined this blank when I caught my skew on a knick in the tool rest . ( which has since been removed )

Top Bottom