Malachite TruStone Majestic Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rolandranch

Rolandranch

I got this piece of malachite at a gem show. It has the perfect notch in it for a pen display and it seems to match the pen color pretty well. Let me know what you think of it.

KK2X3286.jpg

KK2X3287.jpg

KK2X3289.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimS124

Thank you. By the way do you know where to get more of this type of TruStone besides PSI?
Thanks.

This is where I buy mine. The prices have gone up quite abit but still some nice material and used for those special pens.

r and b crafts - tru-stone blanks

That's the same place I was going to suggest... :)

They used to offer a really good price on a 50-pack of blanks (their choice of what was in it). I didn't see that option when I looked just now but they still have good prices on individual blanks and a great variety of colors.

I hadn't been on their site in a while so I was sad to see they no longer can get the carbide tools (though they do still have replacement tips). I picked up a few of the unhanded ones in the past and taught a buddy how to make his own handles...I could get two of their unhanded tools and add my own handles from scrap wood for about what it would cost for one name-brand carbide tool at the local wood store.

Top Bottom