Make mine a '59 caddy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Jjartwood

spotted a '59 caddy the other day and when it was heading away I thought that there should be a way to get that tail light look. This is my 1st attempt at it
so it is a little rough,the pictures are not the best either,but it was fun trying to figure it out. Its on a triton and I replaced the gold band with a chrome one
just thought it looked more Retro in all chrome.
C&C welcomed
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

As a teenager in the 1960's, before my brain was more fully developed, I purchased a big, black,'59 Caddy LIMO (previous funeral home limo) as my "wheels". It was kind of fun. I guess I was more free to do stuff like that, as my brain was yet working on getting more developed!. Nice work in the Caddy pen. FUN!!

firewhatfire

I was in the hobby store the other day looking at little led lights. I guess I need to stop in again and ask how to wire those. Thats a funky look you have going there. Between it and the train you need alot of little lights.

Phil

PaulDoug

I guess you may be old enough to remember '59. When those came out I think most people hated them, except for the diehard Caddy fans. Than they became a classic. This pen really made me smile. Nice job! Your replicated a real classic.

The Penguin

my first car was a 59 Caddy Sedan DeVille 4 window "hardtop"

I think your pen is great...but it would look better in black...or "titty pink"

:biggrin:

SDB777

Sure would like a photo-tutorial of how you did that band around the 'tail light'?? Way cool look!!!!

Scott (wish you had the Caddy don't ya) B

Top Bottom