Majestic w/ Tru-stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

This is my first higher end pen kit, and my first ever Majestic. I used a Red w/ Gold Matrix tru-stone blank from exotics. I think it looks good together with this kit. I was very nervous doing this one, but I took my time. I have a box ordered and on the way from woodpenpro to sell along with this pen. If I don't sell it, it will be on display in my house I think. All comments welcome. It is cool being able to work on something a little bit nicer than normal.

majestic.jpg
majestic-a.jpg
majestic-b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice pen. I think I like the veining better then the webbing that I have chosen.
I made mine about 8 months ago and still have it, people just dont seem to even look at it at shows and it has been on the computer forever. It is a very large pen by I think it is comfortable to write with and looks rich.
I do hope you have better luck selling it, as for me I guess I will not be buying the kit again.:frown:

Attachments

• maj1.jpg
    maj1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 146

76winger

Very nice looking pen!

I've made a few Majestics, but only sold one so far. I've also used that maroon & gold blank on the Nouveau Sceptre and it really comes out nice as well.

Mark

Very nice results Todd. Love that Majestic. It's one of my favorite pens to write with. Even for it's size, I find it quite comfortable to use. Nicely Done..

wizard

Beautiful pen Todd !! I love the Majestic Series of pens and that one you made is elegant and stately looking ! Thank you for showing. Regards, Doc

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I like the silver / red colour combo too. Very smart!!
I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it. LOL, you will probably have a harder time letting it go!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom