Majestic with Vintage Casein/Galalith Material

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

Okay this is the last one for the weekend. This is some vintage casein/galalith material I picked up a few years ago and finally got around to turning it. Now I wish I would not have sold the other few pieces I had. On a Majestic roller ball.
Keith

Attachments

• DSC_9014.jpg
    DSC_9014.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC_9018.jpg
    DSC_9018.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC_9027.jpg
    DSC_9027.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Again, another beautiful pen Keith. And If you are back to selling pens on occasion, I can understand your statement on the blanks...

The last few you have turned have been wonderful - your skills are not too rusty! I enjoy seeing them.

mrburls

Again, another beautiful pen Keith. And If you are back to selling pens on occasion, I can understand your statement on the blanks...

The last few you have turned have been wonderful - your skills are not too rusty! I enjoy seeing them.

I do need a little practice yet to get back to my standards. I see a few scratches in the finish I didn't see till I looked at the photos closely. I'll get there again.
Keith

PatrickR

Kieth, you have been busy. I remember seeing that material for sale and it looked much different raw. Looks great! I'll eventually get around to using the vintage i got from you.

jttheclockman

Did you dye this blank or was that the way you bought it?? It does look classy though. Nice combination. Nice photos too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom