Majestic Squires in Tru-Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jeff

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a set of pens I made for a wedding next weekend. Gold TN and chrome Majestic Squires in white with gold matrix Tru-Stone. Pen and box engraving by Ken Nelsen. I had not turned this particular Tru-Stone before, and it's one of the easiest I've used. The wedding is in Europe, hence the European date format. The design on the box lid was provided by the bride. I see a few fingerprints and some lint I need to take care of! Thanks for looking.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful set Jeff. The entire presentation is wonderful. I suspect you had fun making them, have fun at the wedding.

flyitfast

Everything really fits Jeff. The kit, blanks, shape, engraving, presentation box -
They will be greatly appreciated
Gordon

Last edited:

OZturner

Spectacular Presentation, Jeff,
Magnificent Tru-stone Blanks, on Glorious Majestic Pens,
Outstanding Presentation Boxes, as with the Pens, Fantastically Engraved by Ken.
Memento's that will be Treasured forever.
Excellent Expression of Craftsmanship.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Charlie_W

Fantastic set of pens Jeff! I keep wanting to go back and look at them time and time again.
You have set the bar high with these! Very elegant!

jttheclockman

I had to first check the name of the maker, then I had to check the date to make sure this was not one of those 5 years ago posting. Then I was still shocked. :) Glad to see you still make pens Jeff. This is a very nice combination of kit and material. The engraving is all around great but expect nothing less from Ken. He does a great job. I am sure these will be a big hit. I think this belongs on the front page:biggrin::biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, all. Yes, I do still make pens. :biggrin: I appreciate your kind comments.

I was a little worried about the pen engraving due to the gold, but others reported no problem, and it did come out nicely. Ken is a pleasure to work with. (Side note, Ken was our 71st member back in Feb 2004. He has been a great supporter of the IAP since the beginning.)

These are going to Bucharest, Romania, where I'm told they don't see a lot of engraving. I think they'll be well-received. I also bought them a nice guest book with gold leaf lettering on Etsy, and I'll post a photo of that before it gets packed.

Top Bottom