Majestic Squire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Got home yesterday and a package was waiting for me at my door. It was my order from PSI and in it was the majestic squire pen kits that I wanted to try. So after diner I went to the shop and turned these 2 using the Shaeffer materials we were talking about in another thread. I thought they would look good on this kit. My opinion of the kit is that they are a kit I will definetly be ordering again. I was always skepical about PSI kits but have to say these are not bad. The bling is not overwhelming. The stone in the clip adds a bit of class and the ease to assemble is spot on. I like them.

Here they are and as always any comments and or questions always welcomed. Thanks for looking and have a great turning day.

CopyofIMGP0457-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Seems like PSI is trying to up their game on some. nice looking John. BTW, just for grins would you take a photo of the top, if its' not to much trouble, thanks!!

workinforwood

They look really great and I agree the photo's are awesome. I just don't care for the fake diamond on the clip. It would totally be worth drilling that out and replacing it with something that matches the pen..a red stone and a blue stone. How...no I dont know how to do that!!! But it would be cool if I could. They should sell the kit with the stone not installed and a selection of colored fake stones.

jttheclockman

They look really great and I agree the photo's are awesome. I just don't care for the fake diamond on the clip. It would totally be worth drilling that out and replacing it with something that matches the pen..a red stone and a blue stone. How...no I dont know how to do that!!! But it would be cool if I could. They should sell the kit with the stone not installed and a selection of colored fake stones.

That is a thought. I am about to place an order for some gem stones that I want to use on other projects and will see if i can find something that size. I am sure they are just glued in so how hard could that be. Just another thing for the to do list. HE HE

akbar24601

Those look great John! You did an all around great job on those! Very nice pics as well. It will be interesting to see what can be done with the gemstone as I am not a big fan of it either.

talbot

Great looking pens and excellent work with the blanks, but the stone is too much for me Im afraid.
regards, Bill

Top Bottom