Majestic Squire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lucky13

lucky13

I decided to do a little experiment today. I had a couple of pieces left of black pearl acrywood, and red tide acrywood. So I cut them both in half and the glued them alternating with pieces of an aluminum can. Let me know what you think. (btw first time at trying something like this)

Attachments

• 2013-04-10 18.53.27.jpg
    2013-04-10 18.53.27.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 2013-04-10 18.53.47.jpg
    2013-04-10 18.53.47.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 256
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lucky13

Thank you for the comments, I to am a little unsure of the pen kit, but unfortunately this was the only pen kit that I had that used a short blank as my segments weren't that long of a blank. So I think that this is going in my personal collection, thankfully the Majestic Squire is one of the few that are my favorite in a pen kit. I have come to the conclusion that I like to do stuff like this so I think it is time that I finally break down and buy either a table or band saw. Plus I am getting tired of using a hand saw and mitre box.

Fishinbo

That turned out really great. Like the interesting patterns, segments and colors. Great job!

BSea

I don't think there's anything wrong with that pen. It's sure nothing to just use personally. We are our own worst critics, and we always see the flaws where others look at the overall product.

Segmenting is similar to pen making . . . . . . a little frustrating at times, but addicting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom