A Majestic Site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Here is a Majestic rollerball I recently completed. It has one of Exotic's "Storm Cloud" grey blanks on it. I wish Ed would get more of these blanks in already. It is a stunning color especially in person. Spun and MM and polished with a plastic polish. Thanks for looking and as always comments or questions welcomed. Maybe on future ones I will make the pimp crystal something in onyx black.

StormCloudMajestic1piece.jpg

StormCloudGreyMajestic2pieces.jpg

StormCloudGreyMajestic2pieces-1.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

John, It's a very cool blank and a great combination. Nicely Done.

I just went and looked. It shows available, but none in stock...:frown:

Last edited:

jttheclockman

John, Is that the Black Pearl Poly or was it actually called storm cloud? It's a very cool blank and a great combination. Nicely Done.

It is called Storm Cloud. He does not have the black pearled blanks that I want in yet.

Phunky_2003

That is an awesome looking pen. I am glad I added some of those on my last order. Been waiting to get some better kits to put them on. That goes great with the majestic kit. Stunning looking pen John.

Mark yes it is called storm cloud.

tomcatchevy

That looks awesome! Is the blank an acrylester? I have 3 or 4 left in my stock that are called Crushed Silver and they look very similar to that. I bought a few when they were discontinued from my supplier.

alphageek

Former Moderator
That looks awesome! Is the blank an acrylester? I have 3 or 4 left in my stock that are called Crushed Silver and they look very similar to that. I bought a few when they were discontinued from my supplier.

Nope, but close. Storm Cloud is one of Dawns creations, so its PR, not acrylester. I agree the color in this one looks really close to the crushed silver, but I think the Storm cloud I had was a little darker. I can't find a picture of mine, but my JT's majestic is so much sharper anyway :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for showing your excellent rendition of Dawn's blank.!!

Weekend is here! Dawn wiil be sure to make some of this!!

Storm cloud and black pearl polyresin are very similar. To compare to acrylester, Dawn's resins are much more "user-friendly"---acrylester tends to be very "chippy", Dawn's comes off in ribbons much more easily.

Thanks for showing JT!!! Should sell well "gift for hubby"!!!

wizard

John, That is a stunningly beautiful pen and goes great with the kit !! I love Dawn's magical creations. I made a similar one called Cetacean Seas on a Majestic Jr.
However, your Majestic really shows more of the blank and your pictures really show the hues and swirls so well ! Fantastic job once more:). Regards, Doc

wiset1

Amazing looking turn! I recently opened up a Majestic kit and the crystal was missing which makes adding something else pretty easy to do, ha ha ha. Anyways...You did an awesome job on this one.

jttheclockman

Gorgeous pen and great photo! Would you be willing to share any info on your photo setup?

Thanks. Not much to tell. It is done in a light tent like others have done. Lamp on both sides top and front. Basic point and shoot camera that I keep in automatic mode because I am too lazy to learn any of the features because the book is just that a book and I hate to read.:)

omb76

That is an incredible looking pen!! Perfect match between the blank and the pen kit. I think the crystal looks great with it also.

Polarys425

Here is a Majestic rollerball I recently completed. It has one of Exotic's "Storm Cloud" grey blanks on it. I wish Ed would get more of these blanks in already. It is a stunning color especially in person. Spun and MM and polished with a plastic polish. Thanks for looking and as always comments or questions welcomed. Maybe on future ones I will make the pimp crystal something in onyx black.

StormCloudMajestic1piece.jpg

StormCloudGreyMajestic2pieces.jpg

StormCloudGreyMajestic2pieces-1.jpg

What color did you paint the tubes/inside the blank?

latelearner

I didn't think you could outdo yourself after that pen stand that you made, but was I ever wrong! Thate is a gorgeous pen and outstanding craftsmanship.

Top Bottom