Majestic Junior M3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jyreene

jyreene

M3 is by far my favorite material to work with. Turns great. Polishes very nicely and just has so much depth to it. This is an aluminum and black lava M3 on a black TN and Rhodium Majestic Junior FTN. C&C welcome and question after the photos.

image-3359457474.jpg

image-2389726113.jpg

image-2788239117.jpg

image-2592408804.jpg

So to the question. If I want to use this as a rollerball also can I? Wouldn't all I need is the front end from a rollerball? Which leads me to, can I buy just the front end portion?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

Very nice; I just turned my first M3 blank and they are great to work with. Terribly hard to photograph, you just can't capture the real beauty of the material, you have to hold it to appreciate it.

jyreene

ok...So now you have shown you have the skills...its Kitless time brother!!!!!

Thank you and agreed (again). Now I just need you or Jonathon to lend me some of your older taps and dies so I can play around and figure it out!

upgrade the nib,everything else is.Nice choice of materials.

Thank you and I agree. I have some heritance (heritage...whichever it is) nibs and I have the resources here that say how to do, now I just have to do it!

Beautiful pen.

Thank you!

I got to see this in person on Saturday and I have to say your pics don't do the finish justice. It's like glass folks!

Thank you, I'm going to get a good picture of this kind of material someday!

Very nice; I just turned my first M3 blank and they are great to work with. Terribly hard to photograph, you just can't capture the real beauty of the material, you have to hold it to appreciate it.

Thank you. It is hard to get all the depth of this blank in a pic but I will not stop trying.

That's a totally cool pen. Like the aluminum and black combo, looks awesome with the kit.

Thanks, my wife keeps wanting to steal it so I promised I'd make her one!

plano_harry

Ty, I haven't seen a rollerball section by itself, but any of the Jr rollerball sections should fit, so you can swap based on what the customer wants.

Harry

Top Bottom