Majestic Junior

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tmeccariello

tmeccariello

Blue stabilized box elder Maple. Majestic Junior from Pen State. CA finish.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bpgoldo

Travis,Great pen, wonderful photo, outstanding finish job. I was certain that I was looking at polished acrylic until I read your data. Blue Stabilized box E never looked so good. You get my "finish of the year" for that gloss and reflection. "I am not worthy"

tmeccariello

Travis,Great pen, wonderful photo, outstanding finish job. I was certain that I was looking at polished acrylic until I read your data. Blue Stabilized box E never looked so good. You get my "finish of the year" for that gloss and reflection. "I am not worthy"
Thanks Brian! I'm really pleased how it turned out. I just sanded to 600, put on about 16thincoats of ca then finished with micro mesh wet sanding pads and finished with plastic polish.

Skie_M

This past friday I finally got round to using that 20% off my entire order coupon from PSI .... went and got their Majestic and Majestic Jr starter sets (both of em). I'll be getting them sometime this week... really looking forward to making my first of both of those!

jttheclockman

The majestic line of pens from PSI is the only ones I will buy from them and they still are a classy looking pen and they hold up well. I have changed the pimp crystal (as they have affectionately became called here) at times to something that matches the blanks better and it gives a nicer appearance. Need to get more of these being I will now be getting back into pen turning in general. Will have to watch for some sort of sale, hopefully.

Your pen came out very nice and thanks for showing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom