Majestic Jr. Gatorized

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

On this one I filled all small voids with black powder coat powder and large voids with a mixture of antique silver and Burgundy.
I also changed the crystal to black. My question is the clear crystal, is it a detriment to the pen and should we change it.

Attachments

• IMG_2065-1.jpg
    IMG_2065-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Roy I think the black stone looks much better than the clear "bling". I think it really ties everthing together and gives it a warmer personal look than the clear... jump in your face, stone. Also, I love the mixture of the fill on this one. Great job!

Brooks803

Roy, you keep making me change my words! I have to take back my comment on your giraffe Jr. pen. This is now my fav!:biggrin: The colors work well together. I think my stance on the "pimp crystal" is clear (pun intended :tongue:) I think replacing it tones down the in your face aspect of the pen. Black is always a classy color to add to any material and this is no exception. Another job well done!

IPD_Mrs

I have never purchased a PSI kit with a pimp chip. Why? Linda thinks they cheapen the look of the pen. I think switching to the black is brilliant.

maxman400

I like it either way, If you are building it for a costumer let them decide, if you are doing it for inventory then do it the way you want to after all you are the craftsman.

Top Bottom