Majestic-but only just!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TurnaPen

TurnaPen

Jeff Powell made a beautiful blank, but I nearly totally wrecked it, but I show it to you anyway. The Majestic is new to me, and for me the weight is a little heavy, though some like it like that, I will try thr Jnr Majestic in the near future, I think that may be more to my own personal preference. Hope to hear your opinion, Amos

Attachments

• dragon majestic fp1.JPG
    dragon majestic fp1.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 226
  • dragon majestix fp.JPG
    dragon majestix fp.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 153
  • dragon majestic2.JPG
    dragon majestic2.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 125
  • dragon cap.JPG
    dragon cap.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 180
  • dragon jewel.JPG
    dragon jewel.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 150
  • dragonmaj3.jpg
    dragonmaj3.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 164
  • majesticfp dragon.JPG
    majesticfp dragon.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 147
  • fragon majestic 4.JPG
    fragon majestic 4.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Wow that looks great! I have no idea how you nearly wrecked it..there's certainly no evidence of that. I really like that green, you made a great choice. Apparently you figured out how to mark, drill and position the lower blank perfectly too. That's one of my favorite blanks, and now probably one of yours too! The photography...sheesh..it's amazing. What I love the most too is the depth that can only be really appreciated in person..you can visually see down into the dragon just a little bit which verifies the hand work involved. Please send me the first photo top left, resized at 100k or there abouts.

Daniel

I realize that photos do not completely show the pen, But I also see nothing wrong with this one. You do say you only "Nearly" wrecked it, and close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Nice pen.

lundebc

Wow, the body design is great, and it looks to have a great fit and finish- so where is the part you though was bad? I love that pen, right now the Majestic is my best seller!

Bruce
Katy, Tx

Top Bottom