A Majestic Avocado

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It 's from Exotics and another one of Dawn's magical blanks called Avocado on a Majestic Junior. The blank is beautiful with it's depth, swirling hues of pearlescent green and iridescence from the reflection of light from within the blank. Comments welcome and thanks so much for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Majestic Jr. Avacado.jpg
    Majestic Jr. Avacado.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Majestic Jr. Avacado_1.jpg
    Majestic Jr. Avacado_1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Majestic Jr. Avacado_2.jpg
    Majestic Jr. Avacado_2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

I just received a few blanks from them and sure wished I'd have ordered a couple of those. Your pen looks great and the colors seems to really jump out at you. Thanks for showing it.

PenPal

Morning Doc,

There is a magic moment multiplied in your pen that sets it apart, creates, memories are made of such occasions. Soak it up and enjoy fully. Dawn in the words often used here on the forum you have done it again, what a track record.

Regards to you both.

Peter.

jttheclockman

Another Exotics Ad. :) It is funny because I just glued this blank material up last night and I too am putting it on a majestic. Good to see it turned. Did you paint the blank??? Thanks for showing

wizard

Another Exotics Ad. :) It is funny because I just glued this blank material up last night and I too am putting it on a majestic. Good to see it turned. Did you paint the blank??? Thanks for showing

LOL..John, if I start to do an Ad for Exotics you can bet their name will be in bold in the title :wink:. Yes I painted the tubes white...if that helps. Are you doing a Majestic or Majestic Jr? Make sure you show it! Regards, Doc

jttheclockman

LOL..John, if I start to do an Ad for Exotics you can bet their name will be in bold in the title :wink:. Yes I painted the tubes white...if that helps. Are you doing a Majestic or Majestic Jr? Make sure you show it! Regards, Doc

Majestic and I also painted them white. I have about 10 different pens in various states right now with a couple castings that need to get done. I need room in the shop to build my storage cabinet. Have to get this stuff cleared out of the shop and somewhat organized. How did this happen one would like to know??? :eek:

Jgrden

I like avocado and I like your pens. Make me hungry. I am thinking about an Avocado dip while watching the football games tomorrow.

terryf

Thank you all for the kind comments!

Lovely pen Doc - do you ever make any in the PM?? :)

LOL! Terry, I do on weekends...like today..hope to post one tonight...will start out with "Made it in the P.M.":biggrin: Regards, Doc

......... waiting patiently ............... :tongue:

Attachments

• Skeleton Drinking Beer Coffee Art Sculpture Skull Starbucks.jpg
    Skeleton Drinking Beer Coffee Art Sculpture Skull Starbucks.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom