Magnetic Vertex - Carbon Fiber Blank (CaptG)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RSidetrack

RSidetrack

This is my first pen made from the blanks sent to me by Gary (CaptG) for winning the casting contest. Let me just say - WOW!

These blanks are awesome, I was very happy with the way this turned out! This is a Magnetic Vertex - Gun Metal Fountain with CaptG's Carbon Fiber. I need to get a nib which is why the original is still in this pen. Thanks again Gary!!
Vertex-1.jpg

Vertex-2.jpg

Vertex-3.jpg

Vertex-4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Love the blank and how it turned, I guess I'm gonna need to get one of these kits.... Still not to sure about the cap to balnk ratio? But maybe it's awesome looking in person....

Nicely turned instrument you've produced here!

Scott

RSidetrack

Love the blank and how it turned, I guess I'm gonna need to get one of these kits.... Still not to sure about the cap to balnk ratio? But maybe it's awesome looking in person....

Scott
Honestly - everyone who sees these pens absolutely loves them! Not just the concept of the magnetic cap (actually the one thing I dislike as it isn't really easy to say put the pen in your shirt pocket), but they love the look. They feel good and write good too. I had gotten ten of these, this was my last kit out of those ten. The others are gone. I would definitely pick one or two up. Gun Metal or Chrome are a definite - both look great.

SDB777

Scott

Honestly - everyone who sees these pens absolutely loves them! Not just the concept of the magnetic cap (actually the one thing I dislike as it isn't really easy to say put the pen in your shirt pocket), but they love the look. They feel good and write good too. I had gotten ten of these, this was my last kit out of those ten. The others are gone. I would definitely pick one or two up. Gun Metal or Chrome are a definite - both look great.

That helps knowing that they sell quickly! And I can see the magnetic cap being a problem(but how many people still use a shirt pocket to keep a pen in anymore).

Which vendor did you acquire these from(if you don't mind)?

Scott

brownsfn2

Very nice. I just ordered some vertex RB and FP kits. I am excited about trying them when I see you fine work. Well done!

RSidetrack

Scott

That helps knowing that they sell quickly! And I can see the magnetic cap being a problem(but how many people still use a shirt pocket to keep a pen in anymore).

Which vendor did you acquire these from(if you don't mind)?

Scott

I got them from PSI. If anyone knows of another vendor that sells these please let me know as I am looking to order more.

The kit assembly is very easy, turn the blank, pop a coupler in each end and screw the parts on.

As for the shirt pocket - I do when I wear a shirt with a pocket :rolleyes:

RSidetrack

Beautiful kit and blank wish we could buy this kit in the UK our suppliers dont appear to stock it.. Dave..
How much does it cost for PSI to ship to the UK? If it is outrageous and you want to buy a good quantity I could order them with my next order and then ship them to you. It costs $17 to ship to the UK with a small flat rate box which can fit quite a few of the kits in it.

Top Bottom