Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Curtis's Magma Red Cactus blanks on a 22 K Gold/Rhodium Majestic Squire Ballpoint. Comments or questions welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Have a great Sunday. Doc :)

Attachments

• Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire_2.jpg
    Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire_2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire_1.jpg
    Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire_1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire.jpg
    Magma Red Cactus Majestic Squire.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

WhAt !!! you made a pen without a cap?
J/K looks good, I like the crackle look. Like old paint. Did you paint the tube with any color or leave it brass?
Brian, I reverse painted this time with dark red Ceramcote whereas I usually reverse paint black. I was afraid it would show through. Curtis, I believe, recommends black to give it the actual look of magma. If I had do it again, I'd probably go with black because I'm not sure I really like the way this looks.
Regards, Doc

PR_Princess

Another gem Doc!!:biggrin::cool:

Actually I like the the dark red color that you picked for this. Might not look like "magma" .....bit more like a sparking ruby!

bluwolf

I'm not even that fond of red. But there is something about those blanks in red....Just beautiful. Nice job. And the photography looks great.

wizard

Thank you all for the kind comments and encouragement!! And LOL, Brian I do break down and actually make pens without caps..:biggrin:. Doc

Top Bottom