Madreperlato Royal Blue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from d1lb3rt

d1lb3rt

Received a freebie from exoticblanks.com a few weeks ago. Got around to turning it today. This is as blue as it gets; a really beautiful blank. Mounted on an Art Deco fountain pen. Thanks Dawn & Ed for the gift.

Pens 004.jpg

Al

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Received a freebie from exoticblanks.com a few weeks ago. Got around to turning it today. This is as blue as it gets; a really beautiful blank. Mounted on an Art Deco fountain pen. Thanks Dawn & Ed for the gift.

Those blanks are beautiful and you did it justice!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THAT is a NICE lookin pen!!!

When I show this material to prospects, I tell them that it is made by the same company, in Italy, that makes the materials in $1500 pens, put out by the "big name pen companies". But, my pens are a little "more affordable".

It sold several $100 cigar pens, for me.

PenMan1

ED AND DAWN GAVE YOU THAT BLANK? You should send them some money. That blank makes the deco pen. What is the name of the blank? I need me sum ob dem!!!!

Nice job.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
ED AND DAWN GAVE YOU THAT BLANK? You should send them some money. That blank makes the deco pen. What is the name of the blank? I need me sum ob dem!!!!

Nice job.

Andy,

He is going to give us some money-----YOURS!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The material is cleverly named "Madreperlato" (Mother of pearl, Italian). It IS made in Italy. Not surprisingly, it is available on exotics.

d1lb3rt

I hated this kit until I saw it paired with this blank. The pen looks great!

Me too. My first reaction was way too much bling.

We had a house guest a few weeks ago (my wife's cousin) who happened to see it on the cover of PSI's catalog when it arrived. Her immediate reaction was "I have to have one of those". The ladies seem to like it a lot, but I'd only use a dark, mostly single color blank. I'd hestitate to use anything too busy. This blank is just a natural match.

Having said all of the above, I'm still not sure about the amber crystal. It don't work for me although it may for others.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Al

Top Bottom