Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from marksman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The first photo is a pen made with one of "Brooks803" blanks. This was the first PR blank that I have turned in about two years. I must a say I actually liked working with the PR. Turn, Polish & buff and you are done.

wiset1

I love how crisp and clean those stripes look on the Stars & Stripes pen! Great looking set here.

Russell Eaton

I was lucky enough to see the stars and stripes pen up close and personal. I can attest it has a nice feel and is well balanced. It is a beautiful pen! Nice job on the PR as well.

marksman

I have to give all of the turning credit to Constant. He has schooled me over the years...I'm just not a very fast learner :biggrin: The kit turned out better than expected. Can't wait to see how you guys like them.

Brooks803

They all look great Mark. Thanks for allowing me to help out with some blanks. I really like the kit and can't wait for them to be out on the market. Will you and Constant be attending the Sept 17th meeting in Atl? I'd love to see one of these in person! Any chance of seeing a pic with the cap on?

marksman

No, not at this time. We have the design for the postable parts done, we just have not produced them. Posting will likely place too much weight on the back end throwing the balance way off.

Here is a photo with the Cap screwed on.
New pen 3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom