Made my wife a kitless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Been playing around in the shop lately. Made this one for my wife. After she saw a box I made from the same blank I knew she'd like a pen done the same way. It's pretty short, approx 4 3/4" total length. Cap/body threads are 12x.8mm triple start and the section/finial threads are 9x.75mm. Cast the blank myself out of alumilite. The pics could have been better but now the battery's dead so I went with these. Thanks for looking!

DSC00676539x700.jpg
DSC00681628x700.jpg
DSC00683568x700.jpg
DSC00686700x364.jpg

Here's the box I based the blank from:

100_3941700x695.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

DON"T GIVE IT TO HER YET!!! Hold on to it until you get caught and need a wonderful gift to get out of the dog house, then present it to her wile looking at the floor saying "Sorry Honey, I won't do it again."
Charles

ilikewood

I looked at the title of your post and just had to find out how you made your "wife a kitless". I was a bit disappointed to see it was a pen, although it is nice.

Brooks803

Sorry to disappoint, but being in the "Show off your PENS" thread I didn't think I needed to add that tiny bit of info. Kitless is just a name for the variation I made.

biednick

Man, that looks great. Will you ever start selling your alumilite blans through exotics like your pr blanks? Id love to do a kitless with some of your blanks, but every time I thread PR it just dosn't work out. I'd hate to ruin more of your blanks this way, just dosn't thread for me.

BSea

That is one beautiful pen. That color combination is over the top.

I looked at the title of your post and just had to find out how you made your "wife a kitless". I was a bit disappointed to see it was a pen, although it is nice.
There's a kit? Are there instructions too? :confused::confused::biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom