Made my first two.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mike Powell

Mike Powell

Here are the first two pens I have made. The silver one was the very first, and I learned a few things off of it. The second one I made Monday night. I cant wait to get some different blanks so I can try other looks.

Pens1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Welcome to the addiction. Now you start to try how to take better photos, and new materials and so on and so forth. LOL.

Mike Powell

As far as the photos go, thats another hobby of mine. Im the local Air Force retirement photographer, these were a quick shot with my phone to show to some guys at work.

But yes you are correct, there will be better shots made as I get some time to make a stand or two, and not just laying them on the kitchen counter LOL.

TDE

Mike, Welcome to the hobby. Looks like you are off to a good start. Be sure and keep the first one to go back and see your progress. Ted:)

walshjp17

Welcome aboard. I think most of us here still have our first pen so we can compare it to the current output to mark how far we've come.

Nice pens by the way.

seamus7227

THANKS FOR SHARING MIKE!!! Please, a word of caution, this is very addicting, so be extra careful not to get sucked in, OH wait, too late! Oh well, have fun then!! It only gets better.LOL

Top Bottom