Lucite "Shades of Night"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got this blank from Indy-Pen-Dance called Shades of Night. Real nice blanks. Thanks, Mike & Linda. Put it on a Black & Gold Ti Elegant Beauty Sierra. This Lucite polishes up very nicely. May have to go back to using the photo booth.:redface: Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 208
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

I picked up some of those blanks at the last meeting also but haven't turned them yet. Still finishing up some laser cut blanks at the moment but can't wait to see how the lucite comes out! Your pen looks like it's a good color combination. I'll second the photo booth, mine has helped me immensely!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I picked up some of those blanks at the last meeting also but haven't turned them yet. Still finishing up some laser cut blanks at the moment but can't wait to see how the lucite comes out! Your pen looks like it's a good color combination. I'll second the photo booth, mine has helped me immensely!
Thanks Dave. You will like these blanks. Yeh, I've been cramped for space and, started shooting these few pens outside. Gotta get something worked out here.

Top Bottom