Love at first sight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PedroDelgado

PedroDelgado

Long story short.
I had been working long days and weekends in Curitiba, Brazil for two weeks straight. On my only day out, as I was paying my tab to leave Taj Bar, this lady had arrived with her friend and ordered a bottle of water.....we started talking. I had been single for 3 years, and "Mari" single for 2.5 years. We hit it off and saw each other every day until I came back to USA (8 days later). I had been saving a piece of Honduras Rosewood for the longest time with the idea of making a pretty pen one day. I promised Mari I would make her a pen to remember me by. This is my first Panache, I was very surprised by the heart that showed up as I was done cutting. Is this another message??? I am hoping to see her again in August and if she is willing, I would love to share the rest of my days with her (in the USA of course).

Attachments

• Pen_4_Mari.jpg
    Pen_4_Mari.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Can we say, "Destiny?" ... I am sure she will be there in August (with your pen). Some things are just meant to happen and it sounds like you two are one the way. I wish you both much happiness. :biggrin:

PaulDoug

Beautiful pen. Now RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! You are sinking! Seriously, beautiful pen.

And good luck on the other. Hope it all works out.

Top Bottom