Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from randyrathbun

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyrathbun

423709044_3958a27b62_b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrathbun

Thanks guys! I am thinking of showing this off to a friend of mine that sells stuff to the law enforcement people. This thing would make a great billy club! I am super happy with how the thing came out.

randyrathbun

They are really nice kits. I was really impressed when I opened the box and saw it in there. The only thing I might do different, and I still need to verify this before I actually do, is use a smaller bit then what CSUSA says to use. The tubes kind of have a bit of slop in there, which makes it possible for the wood to get paper thin. I don't like that happening at all.

Other than having a problem with the feed and nib on this one (which CSUSA is replacing - should have it in a few days), this is, to me, the perfect pen. It just feels right.

randyrathbun

Originally posted by Tanner
<br />I did not like the Lotus at first, because of all the fancy stuff, however they are growing on me, thanks to you doing such a nice job.[:D]

I am of the same opinion. It looked very busy to me too when I first saw it last year. But, the more I looked at it, the better it started to appear.

Sad part is this picture does not do this thing justice. It actually looks much better in person.

I will turn another of these soon - I just wanted to try doing a pen that forced me to do the best I could possibly do. I mean, who wants to screw up a $70 kit? Not me!

It really was worth the time I put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom