Lotus from Azurite/Malachite Tru-Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mewell

mewell

As promised, here is a pic. of a pen turned from Azurite/Malachite Tru-Stone that I bought from Richard over in this thread...

Mark

attachment.php

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mewell

Thanks all!

We had a show yesterday in downtown Denver that I really thought this pen was sold. The person knew that it was a combination of malachite and azurite and was a pen collector. Too bad it was a rolling writer and not a fountain pen :-(

P.S. Steve - Seems like we've been busier this year than last. One reason is the web site you put together for us last year ;-) Traffic is slowly increasing as we come up in search engines more often and we continue to grow our product line.

Last edited:

novop711

Mark,

You could have offered to change out the rollerball nib for the fountain pen nib, if you have a fountain pen kit, seeing that the tubes and fittings for this pen are the same for both kits.

OKLAHOMAN

Mark,
You might want to always have more than one of a type of pen made, what I mean by that if you have a Lotus in a rollerball also have one in a fountain pen, they don't have to be of the same material, as a mattert of fact they shouldn't for variety but the plating should be the same now if a customer walks up and wants X pen in a fountain pen but its a roller you can swap nibs and both of you are happy. I have done this too many times to count.
BTW that is one fine looking pen.
Thanks all!

We had a show yesterday in downtown Denver that I really thought this pen was sold. The person knew that it was a combination of malachite and azurite and was a pen collector. Too bad it was a rolling writer and not a fountain pen :-(

P.S. Steve - Seems like we've been busier this year than last. One reason is the web site you put together for us last year ;-) Traffic is slowly increasing as we come up in search engines more often and we continue to grow our product line.

mewell

Mark,

You could have offered to change out the rollerball nib for the fountain pen nib, if you have a fountain pen kit, seeing that the tubes and fittings for this pen are the same for both kits.

Alas, we have fountain pens in stock for Jr. Gents and Jr. Statesman, but not the Emperor or Lotus. We regularly swap parts on the Juniors and the 10mm Parker style from PSI which makes it easy to sell those, but just don't have the one I needed for this. Thanks for the thought, tho'.

Mark

Top Bottom