Lots of Stretch Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Manny

Manny

I read on this forum a long time ago that if you carry a nice personal pen it will generate interest and sales.

Boy what an understatement.

Since I started carrying around my Hickory Fountain pens I have sold 6 of that style. Here are 4 of them. I still need to make the last 2.

First is Box elder Burl. I picked up this piece in the Year long Bash along. Thanks Monty! This is the only pen in the group specifically designed with a lady in mind. (slimmer, lighter colors)

IMG_0596.jpg

Next is buckeye burl with a set of owl eyes whooo
IMG_0651.jpg

Next is Hickory burl from Gary Max
Thanks bro

IMG_0652.jpg

Last is desert Ironwood

IMG_0650.jpg

All pens are fountain with upgrade steel nibs on buyers request. Buyer wanted all of them to be chunky just like my carry around pen.

Thanks for looking

Manny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Simmons

nice

Great pens... I can see why they sell....
on a side note, where can I get those great pen stands? Gary

toolcrazy

The Zen's from CSUSA are magnetic. The kits from Lau Lau are screw top. There was a seller with similar design with a fancier cap, not sure who that is.

Beautiful batch of pens. If CSUSA had anything but gold, I would try some rollers.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
What a beautiful lot of pens! I just love it when the wood holds such a suprise! I like the owls eyes, too.

SamThePenMan

Nice work! I don't normally like pens that have more metal than the tip, CB and cap, but these are great. The lines on the cap give it a nice little detail.

Top Bottom