Lots of firsts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Woodkiller

Woodkiller

This is my first Atrax, carbon fiber, watch parts pen. To make it more interesting, I had no bunching for it and used a set of nouveau scepter tubes. I know he pic sucks and I'll try and get a better one real soon. Comments good or bad welcomed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 396
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

F&F look fine. The onliest thing that IMHO that would help, is to have more contrast twixt the gears and the background ( on the pen ). ...Jan

WIDirt

IMHO, I think the contrast is good between the gears and the background. It is a high style pen that has a classy, not overbearing, look.

My only dislike is the bulbous top vs. the not so bulbous lower. I think it looks slightly overbalanced.

These are just my opinions, and I do not want to detract from a great looking pen.

Woodkiller

Thanks for the insights. I will definitely try to improve the next one. It does look much better, I just am not a photographer and took the pic with my iPhone. Definitely need to work on my photo skills. Cdirto, the top was a little larger cus I was getting scared. Simple as that. :( I had too much time into it and didn't feel the risk was worth it and I could handle a top that was a little beefy.

Any other comments please don't hesitate, I'm learning lots here.
Thanks everyone, this forum is outstanding.

Top Bottom