Looking for Minnie....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this evening. More accurately, CaptG's magic made it...I just turned it..carefully:). It's a Mickey Mouse Watch blank on a Elegant Black Ti/Ti Gold Wall Street II. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Micky Mouse Watch Pen_1.jpg
    Micky Mouse Watch Pen_1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Micky Mouse Watch Pen_3.jpg
    Micky Mouse Watch Pen_3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Micky Mouse Watch Pen.jpg
    Micky Mouse Watch Pen.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Micky Mouse Watch Pen_2.jpg
    Micky Mouse Watch Pen_2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Micky Mouse Watch Pen_5.jpg
    Micky Mouse Watch Pen_5.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

WHAT are you doing turning in the P.M. ? :confused::wink::)

That is another great pen!:)

I really like CaptG's blanks!!!! .... and of course your turning and finishing is always to PERFECTION!

renowb

Nice Doc! It's a sharp looking pen. It really goes good with the kit! Nice job!

JohnU

Thats a beauty. I just made a Minnie from Gary for my mom on Mothers Day, and have been wanting to get with him for a Micky. lol Looks great!

wizard

WHAT are you doing turning in the P.M. ? :confused::wink::)

That is another great pen!:)

I really like CaptG's blanks!!!! .... and of course your turning and finishing is always to PERFECTION!

Lenny, Thank you. LOL...I didn't get to turn one in the morning and withdrawal symptoms started to set in..:eek::eek::eek: so I just couldn't wait. Regards, Doc:)

PenPal

Morning Doc,

Minnie is in the Spotlight again lets face it bringing a smile and nostalgia with it for a former time in history when everything was more relaxed, where are the Mousketeers these days.

The black background pushes the image forward while Minnies hands at ten to two reminded me how children used to be taught to read time.
The gold kit encapsulates in harmony bringing Minnies absurd boots, black of her image into incredible sharpness isolating with perfection creating Gary,s opportunity to showcase another masterpiece in time.

I have a prescription for you take one pen kit after meals in the evening and one in the morning before breakfast.

Kind regards mate.

Peter.

ToddMR

Between the two of you, you both do great work. Thank blank on that kit looks really nice Doc. Well done!

Top Bottom