Looking for advice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ragz

ragz

I had a request to see if this pen was doable or not. Pics are a little off but they are just about the basic design. Let me know what you think of the clip mod and how it relates to the pen

Attachments

• IMAGE_008.jpg
    IMAGE_008.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 310
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyingmelon

If I had to choose I would say the one on the right looks a little better as far as logo placement. I am not sure if it would be possible but what about casting it into the body of the pen instead of it being on the clip?

desertyellow

I'm not a big fan of the clip mod.
It takes away from the pen.
I would agree with flyingmelon, explore the possibility of adding it to the main body of the pen rather than the clip.
My two cents.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Sorry, Bill, but I feel the logos are too large for the pens. Why not consider a desk set with the logo inset into the base and the image laser engraved on the pen body?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
HEY!!!

Cav had a brainstorm.

Sounds like a good combination. (I'll bet this date will go down in history ---everyone mark it, 9-11!!!)

ragz

Personnally, I'm not a fan of it either. But I had a customer ask an viola.
She has seen it in person and likes it alot but I think it could be done alot better. Just kind of limited on options for it here.

Anyone a laser engraver and familiar with Navy Mustangs?

IPD_Mrs

Like everyone else has pretty much said, the logos are way too big for the pens. Cav was using his noggin for once and I think has come up with a great solution.

Mike

ragz

It's only about an 1/16" thick so I would imagine it could be bent.
I also think it could be used in a Panache kit as well and made into a desk pen.

I think I'm going to play with it some more and see if I can't convince her of a another route to take. She's planning on getting 25 of them to hand out at her retirement. So if anyone has a suggestion as to a kit or method I'm open to them as well while I fiddle about with it

JohnU

If it werent so big you might have pulled it off. I would suggest having smaller coins engraved and us them to recess in the cap tops of the gents or barron style pens.

Top Bottom