Look what slithered on to my lathe.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from THarvey

THarvey

Got a few minutes in the shop this morning, for the first time in months. Decided I would do one for me. :biggrin:

This Copperhead skin blank is from the very talented Dawn (PR Princess). She really does a great job with these skins. Look how well she matched the seams. This is one beautiful blank to turn. :good::good: I give her two thumbs up.

I think this snake is riding in my pocket for a while. :cool:

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Baron - Copperhead Skin.jpg
    Baron - Copperhead Skin.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 437
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Sweet. Yes, the princess does quality work. And so did you. Have always liked the way the copperhead blanks looked.

ctubbs

WOW! The Lady has a very steady hand and sharp eye to get that seam so hard to see. Of course your finishing tech is nothing to sneeze at either. Congratulations on a wonderful job. Now my inclination is to shoot that pen. The Copperhead is about the only snake that I will shoot on site around here. A very unfriendly critter in these parts. I'd rather have rattlers for neighbors that copperheads.
Charles

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WOW! The Lady has a very steady hand and sharp eye to get that seam so hard to see. Of course your finishing tech is nothing to sneeze at either. Congratulations on a wonderful job. Now my inclination is to shoot that pen. The Copperhead is about the only snake that I will shoot on site around here. A very unfriendly critter in these parts. I'd rather have rattlers for neighbors that copperheads.
Charles

If the law allows it, and you like skinning snakes, I know where you can get a nice blank just like that (or 2). It's a "bring your own snake" event!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JimMc7

I appreciate the artistry of the snakeskin blanks and this one looks great -- but I can't imagine carrying one of these in my pocket!

Top Bottom