Long time no post

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from darbytee

Status
Not open for further replies.

darbytee

Hello all, I've been away for quite a while now (did anyone notice?:)) The last few months have been crazy. The Air Force has had me in Oklahoma, Washington, Florida, Texas, and now finally Tennessee. We're now settled in east Tennessee and will be here for a long time (hopefully). I finally got my shop set back up and have been playing around with the resins again. These are my first pens since last December. The first one is an attempt at Volunteer orange. Everything in east TN is volunteer orange. The second is an attempted copy of Ed D's mother earth blank. Thanks for looking.

200691117128_vol.jpg

200691117141_earth.jpg

200691117154_redblue.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

But of course we noticed, Fred, at least I did. [:D] Nice looking resins (and pens, of course). McGhee-Tyson ANGB by chance? I was stationed there three years. Beautiful country, but like here, it ain't home.

darbytee

Thanks guys. Yes Billy, McGhee Tyson is the place and it probably looks alot like it did when you were here. William, I've got some purple and gold here as well as some blue and orange, but I was told they wouldn't sell until after football season.[:D]

alamocdc

Fred, you should sell the orange and white like crazy there. However, your orange and white has the same problem as the one I did. There ain't enough yellow in it. [}:)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom