Long Leaf Pine and others

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

I just loaded a few photos of some of my latest work. All the wood was finished Enduro Poly. First is a Perfect Fit Convertable made with Golden Amboyna from David Borek. DW I think that I at last have a photo that shows the deep finish. Next is a White Pearl European set with blue with white swirl acrylic. Platinum Havana with stone using Hawaiian Lychee, White Pearl Cigar with Red Amboyna, UM Football pen I made for my son, Swiss Rose Gold Flat Top American with Hut Poly Gem and an Bethlehem Olive Wood Ornament with inlayed turquoise and just fantasic grain patern. Lastly is a Cigar with Antique Long Leaf Pine from David Bore, his wood is just sooooo much fun to turn.

Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wayneis

Mark and John, thanks for the compliments. Mark I used a Titanium Gold Slimline and I bought the clip from CSUSA. They have several other clips in the sports theme and they have two sizes, slimline and european styles.

Wayne

wayneis

Fred when you do the long leaf don't try to dry sand unless you own a sandpaper company. These blanks are almost all pitch and they clog up the paper right away. I used blo with a cloth backed sand paper and it worked good. I also used blo with MM to finish it up and it also worked good, in fact it looked so nice with using just the blo and with the make up of these blanks I left it at that. After I sanded with the MM up to 12000 I burnished it with paper towel and called it quits, it turned out really nice.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom