Long Clicker in Wild Cherry pour

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RetiredJake

RetiredJake

Playing with some colors yesterday and came up with these three pours. Cut one blank off the upper right block (I call this one wild cherry) and turned a Long Clicker in Black TN. I reverse painted the blank red, not sure that was the right choice, open to suggestions for the next one. I am still having a hard time with the photography and the pictures do not show the brillance and depth of this pour. C&C welcome.

Jake

Attachments

• IMG_3008_resized.JPG
    IMG_3008_resized.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_4919_resized.JPG
    DSC_4919_resized.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_4921_resized.JPG
    DSC_4921_resized.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Playing with some colors yesterday and came up with these three pours. Cut one blank off the upper right block (I call this one wild cherry) and turned a Long Clicker in Black TN. I reverse painted the blank red, not sure that was the right choice, open to suggestions for the next one. I am still having a hard time with the photography and the pictures do not show the brillance and depth of this pour. C&C welcome.

Jake
I think red black or silver would be my choices to reverse paint that blank. Black might give it more depth, but will mute the red some depending on how translucent the black is. Just don't reverse paint it white. Unless you want pink.:wink:

As far as the photography, almost all of us struggle with making our pictures do justice to our pens.

Oh, and nice pen. I love long clickers.

SDB777

Not bad in the 'swirly' either, looks like you poured and mixed at just the right time. And with the summer temps...that's outstanding!

The pen....I'd have gone with silver for the reverse painting. But the red certainly is purty too.

Scott (well done) B

RetiredJake

Thanks for the comments guys, think I'll try silver on the next one. As far as the temps, I'm using alumilite, not sure if they make much difference with it. Also, the shop (garage) is air conditioned, wouldn't have been out here the last couple of weeks otherwise.

Jake

Top Bottom