A Long Clicker looking like a 2 piecer!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mack C.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A lady friend sent me a piece of Kingwood large enough for 2 pens; one for her & one for me.

She asked me to send her some pictures of pens so she might choose what she wanted in a pen. "Too much work" I said to myself of course.

I had this idea of a Long Clicker thanks to my friend Larry from Harrow. So I set about making a concept pen from some non-descript maple. I liked the concept so much I went straight to the real thing.
attachment.php

The finger grip was an after thought! I sent her a pic of the pen. She is quite taken with it. It's in the mail to her at this moment!

Comments either way?

Attachments

• For Cynthia 001 (Small).jpg
    For Cynthia 001 (Small).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 524
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeR

Very attractive shape -- maybe even "seductive"... :tongue:

It is a single piece of wood, right? I like the look of a 2-piecer, if indeed it is just one blank. Two-piecers always look better on women, anyway, IMHO ... :biggrin:

ctubbs

Mark, that is a master piece! It has the look of the traditional two piece yet it retains the beauty of the one piece. The fit and finish is outstanding, congratulations, Mark.

Lee, welcome to the "Dirty Ol' Man Club".
Charles

MarkD

Wow, at first glance I thought it was a two peice. Very Nice. I also like the design at the bottom of the pen! I really like the look of Kingwood...verry classy! Great Job!

PenMan1

Beautiful pen and great idea, Mack! While the finger grip doesn't fit my writing style, I like the way it looks and adds beauty to the pen.

bitshird

An excellent idea, it looks completely different than a regular long click, it does almost look like a Euro/Designer, only less trouble and a better pen!!

Top Bottom