Long click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

This is my first ever long click kit from CSUSA that I turned last night. The tube was painted blue. The blank is from WC and is an acrylic called cloud I believe. Been a while since I turned acrylic vs PR. I forgot how hard acrylics can be. This pen is going to a woman my wife and I work with that was going to have a pen come her bday in Dec, but she accepted another job so I thought it would be cool to give her this pen. I am giving it to her today when I go into work later. I do admit I like this kit a lot, good thing I have 2 more lol. Comments very appreciated, and thanks for looking. The ink did keep getting caught in the tip, but a quick filing and it is smooth.

longclick.jpg longclick2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Christian

Nice one Todd, like it a lot. I found that changing the refill to another brand helped cure the nib catching.

t001xa22

Todd, the pen is beautiful. I have bought many acrylics from WC over time and they generally shape and work really well. I did a Cloud II a while back, but it was more of a translucent clear with black swirl lines. It was nowhere as pretty as yours. Lupe is so right about the refills. I don't know why the standard inserts have a tiny flaring on the end of the nib point, but higher-end refills like Private Reserve slip right through. My only concern for the customer is that they may not buy a PR in the future to replace the first cartridge.

cwolfs69

nice job Todd. i love that pen kit myself. shows off the blank well. sells well with good seller style refill from indypendance in them.

Top Bottom