Long awaited 360 Herringbone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A good friend gave me this blank months ago.First I was waiting for my nerves to calm down from the excitement . Then I used all my good kits for a more important project involving some Holly . Then I went on vacation . Finally , I have replenished my kit supply , and here it is . I'll let him speak up if he wants to . He told me what woods he used , but it's been so long I do not remember . :redface: I put it on a Jr. Statesman Rhodium Black Ti finished with CA , mm12000 Meguires Plast X & Renwax . Thanks Friend ! And thanks to all for looking ! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0403.JPG
    IMG_0403.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0405.JPG
    IMG_0405.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 235
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dexter0606

Nice work Chuck. I've been working on the 360 pattern and discovered the triangles. Using my CAD progran to lay it out. Very close to the final design. Patterns to follow.Jeff

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks , Cav AND Butch ! I have to confess , when I received the blanks , they were already drilled , tubes glued in and turned round to about 7/8" . All I had to do was finish the job ! :biggrin:

akbar24601

Great job Chuck!!! Neil did great on the blank and you did a great job wrapping it up. I know how nervous you were about turning it. You should be very happy with that pen!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great job Chuck!!! Neil did great on the blank and you did a great job wrapping it up. I know how nervous you were about turning it. You should be very happy with that pen!
Thank you very much Steve ! I was shakin like a dog passin peach seeds . :biggrin: But I just couldn't let him down any longer . :redface:

Thank you too Cathy Sue . I do appreciate the compliments to share with the creator . :biggrin:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I think you did an outstanding job with this one Chuck, this looks a lot better as a pen than it did as a blank. Excellent work as usual.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Now THAT is what a 360HB should look like!!:biggrin: Beautifully made blank, finished perfectly. Well done both of you!!:wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I think you did an outstanding job with this one Chuck, this looks a lot better as a pen than it did as a blank. Excellent work as usual.
Thanks Neil ! I'm glad you approve . It just amazes me how you can put these things together .

Thanks Steve and James , your comments are appreciated , always .

Top Bottom