The LOML's first PR home brew.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is Mrs. Max's first PR Home Brew. it started out as red and copper and ended up purplish-root beer something or another and really nice copper accents. It looks like crushed velvet in the light. I turned it and put it on a PSI Traditional Classic for her. Thanks for looking any comments or suggestions are welcome.:eat:

Attachments

• jeans mix 007_edited-1.jpg
    jeans mix 007_edited-1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 380
  • jeans mix 009_edited-1.jpg
    jeans mix 009_edited-1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 258
  • jeans mix 016_edited-1.jpg
    jeans mix 016_edited-1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 255
  • jeans mix 023_edited-1.jpg
    jeans mix 023_edited-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Looks nice, the key question is did she like making the blank enough to start making more?

maxman400

She is slowly getting in to it, she was very eager to see how it turned out. And she is very proud of it. As far as more, only time will tell.

el_d

Watch out Max, my wife started to pour also, now I have more things to turn than I have time. Not a bad thing Unless you like pouring yourself.

RAdams

Banned
fair warning! BE CAREFUL!!!

My wife decided that she wanted to cast. Since that day, she has casted one set of pen blanks, and two or three sets of pendant blanks. The scary part is that since then, she has made one pen, and one bowl, and is planning to start turning pendants very very soon!

So, what started as me getting my blanks made for me, has quickly turned into me losing lathe time.

mickr

I think Mrs. Max should get lots of credit for that pour..it looks terrific..let's see more of her "art"

mickr

fair warning! BE CAREFUL!!!

My wife decided that she wanted to cast. Since that day, she has casted one set of pen blanks, and two or three sets of pendant blanks. The scary part is that since then, she has made one pen, and one bowl, and is planning to start turning pendants very very soon!

So, what started as me getting my blanks made for me, has quickly turned into me losing lathe time.
Go to your local store & get her her own lathe and collaborate on some beautiful work...having a "partner in crime" is joyous!!!

Top Bottom