LOGO, Thanks Seamus!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mtassie

mtassie

Ok hopefully I do this right (my first Post). My wife had ask me if we (notice she said we) could do a Logo pen for her boss. I though about it and called Seamus to see what his thoughts were. We came up with the Ct state Quarter on bottom and the Logo on top. I used a Jr Statesman II/Rhodium/ 22K Gold. The pen box was done by Kallenshaan woods thanks Ken. Seamus went above and beyond to get this done by the timeline. He did a excellent job with the casting and cutting out the quarter even getting into the branches the detail is Unbelivable!! My wife gave it to her boss and he couldn't thank her enough. Thanks again Seamus.
I hope the picture posts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mtassie

Ok think I figured it out

Here's the picture

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 445

seamus7227

Much better Mike!!! that turned out fantastic! Did you get a picture of the lower portion of the quarter? Still holdin' on to the tease factor aren't cha!:rolleyes::biggrin:

BSea

Now that is some major brown nosing there. She better get a nice raise.:biggrin:

Seriously though, that's a really nice gift. But I'm telling you, you're going to have separation issues wanting to go look at that pen. I made my Dad a pen from Seamus. When I go visit, I give my Dad a welcome hug, then say. "Where's your pen?"

ctubbs

A beautiful bit of art by all involved! Your wife did a really great job helping you.
The whole thing, box and all is outstanding. I see one of Seamus' creations and must marvel at the talent that has to take.
Charles

mtassie

bottom half

I didn't get a detail picture of the Quarter, I was so happy that I didn't blow it out I totally forgot. I'll go visit her for Lunch and snap a few that's if I can get it out of his hands. Thanks for all the comments

Top Bottom