A Little something I made for Myself

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from timcbs

timcbs

Hi All,

Here is a little something I wiped up today, I made it for myself and I love it!

The Pen is a Modified Black Titanium Cigar kit from Rocklers, I also used a rollerball refill with the spring at the back of the pen, the blank was made from 1/2 solid 6AL-4V Titanium and I Knurled it in 3 places, this was the first time working with Titanium and is not easy to work with.

If anyone wants to buy one I will make one just for you, price would be 60.00 plus shipping, just PM me or send me a email to timcbs@yahoo.com

All comments are welcome.....

Attachments

• 6AL-4V PEN.jpg
    6AL-4V PEN.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 431
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Chit man. Titanium is tough stuff. I finished shaping a Titanium pen today using ice. It was torched and sits with new tubes installed. The torch burned the CA glue in the other so I went to Epoxy. If it comes together tomorrow I will show pictures. I appreciate what you did and your comments about Titanium. I cannot figure out how you knurled it. This is my third one. The second one is for sale at a price of one thousand, two hundred and fifty dollars.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Great job especially with a tough material. Have you ever tried CP-2 and if so is it any easier to machine?

Top Bottom