A little redemption

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from armyturner

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyturner

After a weekend where nothing went right I regrouped and managed to turn these tonight. They are both acrylic from woodcraft. First is a Sedona, second is a Slimline Pro. The Slimilne pro is half of a pen/pencil set. I was so excited that things went good tonight that I decided to go ahead and post it instead of waiting for the pencil to be completed. This was a very pleasing night after such a bad weekend.

200712354245_plastic%20002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Both are very nice. I sure like the new Sedona. I have been to Sedona, AZ many times and there is a lot of red rock there. It's interesting that you used a red blank. I have heard that you can't find a good click pen. Does this one work and feel as good as it looks?

Originally posted by Tanner
<br /> I have heard that you can't find a good click pen. Does this one work and feel as good as it looks?
The slimline pro pen is a PSI offering, and is the only click pen I use now (a lot of customers request click pens.) Its much more reliable than the other click styles that I've used. My only criticism is that in order to replace the refill, you remove the nib, rather than twisting the two halves apart. You really have to remember to advise the customers of this, or expect a lot of returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom